Subject: [PATCH v2 00/12] Fix git-gc losing objects in multi worktree

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:11:41 +0700

This is basically a rebased version after a lot of changes in
nd/files-backend-git-dir. Thanks to test-ref-store.c, I found and
fixed a bug in for_each_reflog in v1 code.

This series needs latest nd/worktree-kill-parse-ref [1]. But you can
get everything on my github fork, branch prune-in-worktrees-2.

[1] http://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]%3E/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (12):
  revision.h: new flag in struct rev_info wrt. worktree-related refs
  revision.c: refactor add_index_objects_to_pending()
  revision.c: --indexed-objects add objects from all worktrees
  refs.c: refactor get_submodule_ref_store(), share common free block
  refs: move submodule slash stripping code to get_submodule_ref_store
  refs: add refs_head_ref()
  revision.c: use refs_for_each*() instead of for_each_*_submodule()
  refs: remove dead for_each_*_submodule()
  revision.c: --all adds HEAD from all worktrees
  files-backend: make reflog iterator go through per-worktree reflog
  revision.c: --reflog add HEAD reflog from all worktrees
  rev-list: expose and document --single-worktree

 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt |   8 +++
 reachable.c                        |   1 +
 refs.c                             | 110 +++++++++++++++----------------
 refs.h                             |  12 +---
 refs/files-backend.c               |  46 +++++++++----
 revision.c                         | 130 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 revision.h                         |   1 +
 submodule.c                        |   2 +
 t/t1407-worktree-ref-store.sh      |  30 +++++++++
 t/t5304-prune.sh                   |  37 +++++++++++
 10 files changed, 277 insertions(+), 100 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0.157.gd943d85