Subject: [PATCH 0/5] t1400: modernize style

From: Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:56:11 -0400

These patches follow up on Peff's suggestion to modernize the style in
t1400-update-ref.sh.

    [email-masked]

The first two commits aren't concerned with "modernizing" the tests,
but instead address issues that I noticed while looking more closely
at t1400.

I also considered

  * making the quoting/spacing/breaks around the test descriptions and
    bodies more consistent, but I think this leads to too much code
    churn.

  * moving the here-documents for log creation into the following
    tests, but I don't think it's worth it because it makes already
    long lines even longer.

  t1400: rename test descriptions to be unique
  t1400: set core.logAllRefUpdates in "logged by touch" tests
  t1400: use test_path_is_* helpers
  t1400: remove a set of unused output files
  t1400: use test_when_finished for cleanup

 t/t1400-update-ref.sh | 154 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 1 file changed, 78 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)

-- 
2.12.0