Subject: [PATCH v4 15/16] ref-filter: reflow recently changed branch/tag/for-each-ref docs

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:40:58 +0000

Reflow the recently changed branch/tag-for-each-ref
documentation. This change shows no changes under --word-diff, except
the innocuous change of moving git-tag.txt's "[--sort=<key>]" around
slightly.

Signed-off-by: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-branch.txt | 15 ++++++++-------
 Documentation/git-tag.txt    |  7 ++++---
 2 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-branch.txt b/Documentation/git-branch.txt
index e4b5d5c3e1..5e175ec339 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-branch.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-branch.txt
@@ -10,9 +10,9 @@ SYNOPSIS
 [verse]
 'git branch' [--color[=<when>] | --no-color] [-r | -a]
 	[--list] [-v [--abbrev=<length> | --no-abbrev]]
-	[--column[=<options>] | --no-column]
+	[--column[=<options>] | --no-column] [--sort=<key>]
 	[(--merged | --no-merged) [<commit>]]
-	[--contains [<commit]] [--no-contains [<commit>]] [--sort=<key>]
+	[--contains [<commit]] [--no-contains [<commit>]]
 	[--points-at <object>] [--format=<format>] [<pattern>...]
 'git branch' [--set-upstream | --track | --no-track] [-l] [-f] <branchname> [<start-point>]
 'git branch' (--set-upstream-to=<upstream> | -u <upstream>) [<branchname>]
@@ -36,11 +36,12 @@ as branch creation.
 
 With `--contains`, shows only the branches that contain the named commit
 (in other words, the branches whose tip commits are descendants of the
-named commit), `--no-contains` inverts it. With `--merged`, only branches merged into the named
-commit (i.e. the branches whose tip commits are reachable from the named
-commit) will be listed.  With `--no-merged` only branches not merged into
-the named commit will be listed.  If the <commit> argument is missing it
-defaults to `HEAD` (i.e. the tip of the current branch).
+named commit), `--no-contains` inverts it. With `--merged`, only branches
+merged into the named commit (i.e. the branches whose tip commits are
+reachable from the named commit) will be listed.  With `--no-merged` only
+branches not merged into the named commit will be listed.  If the <commit>
+argument is missing it defaults to `HEAD` (i.e. the tip of the current
+branch).
 
 The command's second form creates a new branch head named <branchname>
 which points to the current `HEAD`, or <start-point> if given.
diff --git a/Documentation/git-tag.txt b/Documentation/git-tag.txt
index 1be6570c90..f8a0b787f4 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-tag.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-tag.txt
@@ -12,9 +12,10 @@ SYNOPSIS
 'git tag' [-a | -s | -u <keyid>] [-f] [-m <msg> | -F <file>]
 	<tagname> [<commit> | <object>]
 'git tag' -d <tagname>...
-'git tag' [-n[<num>]] -l [--contains <commit>] [--contains <commit>] [--points-at <object>]
-	[--column[=<options>] | --no-column] [--create-reflog] [--sort=<key>]
-	[--format=<format>] [--[no-]merged [<commit>]] [<pattern>...]
+'git tag' [-n[<num>]] -l [--contains <commit>] [--contains <commit>]
+	[--points-at <object>] [--column[=<options>] | --no-column]
+	[--create-reflog] [--sort=<key>] [--format=<format>]
+	[--[no-]merged [<commit>]] [<pattern>...]
 'git tag' -v [--format=<format>] <tagname>...
 
 DESCRIPTION
-- 
2.11.0