Subject: [PATCH 0/3] fix working directory file issues while using sparse-checkout

From: Kevin Willford <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:23:54 -0700

While using the sparse-checkout feature there are scenarios where 
the working directory should and should not be updated.  This patch
series addresses issues found in reset, apply, and merge conflicts.

Kevin Willford (3):
  merge-recursive.c: conflict using sparse should update file
  apply.c: do not checkout file when skip-worktree bit set
  reset.c: update files when using sparse to avoid data loss.

 apply.c                          | 18 +++++++++++++
 builtin/reset.c                  | 34 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 merge-recursive.c                |  8 ++++++
 t/t7114-reset-sparse-checkout.sh | 58 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7614-merge-sparse-checkout.sh | 27 +++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 145 insertions(+)
 create mode 100755 t/t7114-reset-sparse-checkout.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t7614-merge-sparse-checkout.sh

-- 
2.12.2.windows.2.1.g7df5db8d31