Subject: [PATCH v3 00/10] forking and threading

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:58:52 -0700

Changes in v3:
 * More error handling for dup2/close calls in the child
 * Added a test in t0061 to test for regressions in run_command's
   ability to interpret scripts without a "#!" line
 * In the event execve fails with ENOEXEC, attempt to exec one more
   time by invoking the shell to interpret the command

Brandon Williams (9):
  t5550: use write_script to generate post-update hook
  t0061: run_command executes scripts without a #! line
  run-command: prepare command before forking
  run-command: use the async-signal-safe execv instead of execvp
  run-command: prepare child environment before forking
  run-command: don't die in child when duping /dev/null
  run-command: eliminate calls to error handling functions in child
  run-command: handle dup2 and close errors in child
  run-command: add note about forking and threading

Eric Wong (1):
  run-command: block signals between fork and execve

 run-command.c              | 426 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 t/t0061-run-command.sh     |  11 ++
 t/t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh |   5 +-
 3 files changed, 357 insertions(+), 85 deletions(-)

-- 
2.12.2.762.g0e3151a226-goog