Subject: [PATCH 0/6] changed submodules

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:53:56 -0700

A little bit ago I was looking for a function in our code base which would be
able to give me a list of all the submodules which changed across a number of
commits.  I stumbled upon some of that logic in both our recurisve fetch and
pull code paths.  Problem is both of these code paths were performing almost
identical tasks, without sharing any code.

This series is meant as a cleanup to submodule.c in order to unify these two
code paths as well as make it easier for future callers to be able to query for
submodules which have chagned across a number of commits.

Brandon Williams (6):
  submodule: rename add_sha1_to_array
  submodule: rename free_submodules_sha1s
  submodule: remove add_oid_to_argv
  submodule: change string_list changed_submodule_paths
  submodule: improve submodule_has_commits
  submodule: refactor logic to determine changed submodules

 submodule.c | 295 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------------
 1 file changed, 139 insertions(+), 156 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.0.rc0.306.g87b477812d-goog