Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add progress to format-patch and rebase

From: Kevin Willford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 08:04:25 -0700

This patch series is to add progress for the user when generating
patches in format-patch.  This is to aid the user when performing 
large rebases and have some indication to the user that progress
is being made.  

These patches just add the normal progress indication when
generating patches and makes it the default when running rebase.
It will also respect the -q[uiet] flag and not show when it
is present.

Kevin Willford (2):
  format-patch: have progress option while generating patches
  rebase: turn on progress option by default for format-patch

 Documentation/git-format-patch.txt |  8 ++++++++
 builtin/log.c                      | 10 ++++++++++
 git-rebase--am.sh                  |  5 +++--
 git-rebase.sh                      |  2 ++
 4 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.0.92.g73a4ce6a77