Subject: [PATCHv3 0/4] A reroll of sb/submodule-blanket-recursive

From: Stefan Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 17:30:46 -0700

v3:
* rerolling only the top-4 patches of sb/submodule-blanket-recursive.
  (base: 1d789d089280539ca39b83aabb67860929d39b75)
* fixes function declarations that should be static, thanks Ramsay!

v2:
* A reroll of sb/submodule-blanket-recursive.
* This requires ab/grep-preparatory-cleanup
* It changed a lot from v1, as in v1 the tests did not work,
  hence the code was broken. Now it actually works.
* it also includes grep, fetch, push in addition to plain working tree
  manipulators.

Thanks,
Stefan

Stefan Beller (4):
  Introduce 'submodule.recurse' option for worktree manipulators
  builtin/grep.c: respect 'submodule.recurse' option
  builtin/push.c: respect 'submodule.recurse' option
  builtin/fetch.c: respect 'submodule.recurse' option

 Documentation/config.txt           |  5 +++++
 builtin/checkout.c                 |  2 +-
 builtin/fetch.c                    |  7 +++++++
 builtin/grep.c                     |  3 +++
 builtin/push.c                     |  4 ++++
 builtin/read-tree.c                | 10 +++++++++-
 builtin/reset.c                    | 10 +++++++++-
 submodule.c                        | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++--
 submodule.h                        |  1 +
 t/lib-submodule-update.sh          | 12 ++++++++++++
 t/t5526-fetch-submodules.sh        | 10 ++++++++++
 t/t5531-deep-submodule-push.sh     | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7814-grep-recurse-submodules.sh | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 13 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.0.17.gab62347cd9