Subject: [PATCH 0/3] update sha1dc

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 15:12:28 +0000

This updates sha1dc fixing the issue on Cygwin introduced in 2.13.1,
and hopefully not regressing elsewhere. Liam, it would be much
appreciated if you could test this on SPARC.

As before the "sha1dc: update from upstream" patch is what should
fast-track to master/maint and be in 2.13.2, the other two are the
cooking submodule use, that's all unchanged aside from of course the
submodule pointing to the same upstream commit as the code import
itself does.

Junio: There's a whitespace change to sha1.h that am warns about, but
which it applies anyway that you didn't apply from my previous
patch. I think it probably makes sense to just take upstream's
whitespace shenanigans as-is instead of seeing that diff every time we
update. I guess we could also send them a pull request...

Junio C Hamano (1):
  sha1collisiondetection: automatically enable when submodule is
    populated

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (2):
  sha1dc: update from upstream
  sha1dc: optionally use sha1collisiondetection as a submodule

 .gitmodules            |  4 ++++
 Makefile               | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 hash.h                 |  4 ++++
 sha1collisiondetection |  1 +
 sha1dc/sha1.c          | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 sha1dc/sha1.h          |  6 +++---
 6 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 .gitmodules
 create mode 160000 sha1collisiondetection

-- 
2.13.0.506.g27d5fe0cd