Subject: Re: Handling of paths

From: Charles Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:52:37 +0100

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 01:30:52PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> 
> I've read the function again and I think the attached patch covers
> everything that ought to be a filename.
> 
> By the way, to credit you, do you prefer your bloomberg or hashpling
> address?

The patch looks good to me.

It's not critical which address you credit.

I mark patches which result from my work at Bloomberg with my Bloomberg
email address and anything that I do entirely outside of work with my
hashpling address, although I will tend to use my hashpling email for
all communications because it co-operates with the mailing list
conventions a lot better.

In this case, this is a follow on from a [email-masked] patch
so crediting that address seems the more appropriate option.

Charles.