Subject: [GSoC][PATCH v2 00/13] Update: Week 10

From: Prathamesh Chavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 03:53:48 +0530

Thank you Brandon Williams <[email-masked]> for reviewing the previous
patch series.
Also, I'm sorry for repling late to your reviews. The main reason was
to give sufficient time to prepare the next version of each patch as
suggested.
The changes made in each patch are enlisted in the patch itself.

Complete build report of this work is available at: [1]
Branch: week-10
Build #142

Also, I have push the work on github as well and can be checked out at: [2]

[1]: https://travis-ci.org/pratham-pc/git/builds
[2]: https://github.com/pratham-pc/git/commits/week-10

Prathamesh Chavan (13):
  submodule--helper: introduce get_submodule_displaypath()
  submodule--helper: introduce for_each_submodule_list()
  submodule: port set_name_rev() from shell to C
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'status' from shell to C
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'sync' from shell to C
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'deinit' from shell to C
  diff: change scope of the function count_lines()
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'summary' from shell to C
  submodule foreach: correct '$path' in nested submodules from a
    subdirectory
  submodule foreach: document '$sm_path' instead of '$path'
  submodule foreach: clarify the '$toplevel' variable documentation
  submodule foreach: document variable '$displaypath'
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'foreach' from shell to C

 Documentation/git-submodule.txt |   15 +-
 builtin/submodule--helper.c     | 1186 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 diff.c                          |    2 +-
 diff.h                          |    1 +
 git-submodule.sh                |  394 +------------
 t/t7407-submodule-foreach.sh    |   38 +-
 6 files changed, 1218 insertions(+), 418 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.0