Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] clang-format

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:30:44 -0700

Changes in v2:
 * Changed a couple rules to be more inline with our coding style.
 * Added a Makefile build rule to run git-clang-format on the diff of the
   working tree to suggest style changes.

I found that the llvm project also has the git-clang-format tool which will
allow for doing formating changes based on diffs so that the parts of the code
you didn't touch won't be formated.  It also has a nice '-p' option to only
apply hunks of suggested changes.  I also saw what Ramsay did and attempted to
add a Makefile rule to run clang-format.  This bit may need more tweaking to
get it right.

Brandon Williams (2):
  clang-format: outline the git project's coding style
  Makefile: add style build rule

 .clang-format | 165 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 Makefile      |   4 ++
 2 files changed, 169 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 .clang-format

-- 
2.14.1.480.gb18f417b89-goog