Subject: [GSoC][PATCH v3 0/4] Incremental rewrite of git-submodules

From: Prathamesh Chavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 01:20:47 +0530

Changes in v3:

* The name of the iterator function for_each_submodule() was changed
  to the for_each_listed_submodule(), as the function fits the naming
  pattern for_each_Y_X(), as here we iterate over group of listed
  submodules (X) which are listed (Y) by the function module_list_compute()
* The name of the call back function type for the above pattern
  for_each_Y_X() is each_X_fn. Hence, this pattern was followed and
  the name of the call back function type for for_each_listed_submodule()
  was changed from submodule_list_func_t to each_submodule_fn.

As before you can find this series at: 
https://github.com/pratham-pc/git/commits/week-14-1

And its build report is available at: 
https://travis-ci.org/pratham-pc/git/builds/
Branch: week-14-1
Build #164

Prathamesh Chavan (4):
  submodule--helper: introduce get_submodule_displaypath()
  submodule--helper: introduce for_each_listed_submodule()
  submodule: port set_name_rev() from shell to C
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'status' from shell to C

 builtin/submodule--helper.c | 294 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 git-submodule.sh            |  61 +--------
 2 files changed, 273 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.0