Subject: [PATCH v5 4/6] doc: use modern "`"-style code quoting

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 17:33:02 -0700

"'"- (single-quote) styled code quoting is no longer considered modern
within the "Documentation/" subtree.

In preparation for adding additional information to this section of
git-for-each-ref(1)'s documentation, update old-style code quoting to
use "`"-style quoting instead.

Signed-off-by: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt b/Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt
index 323ce07de..1279b9733 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt
@@ -213,12 +213,12 @@ and `date` to extract the named component.
 The complete message in a commit and tag object is `contents`.
 Its first line is `contents:subject`, where subject is the concatenation
 of all lines of the commit message up to the first blank line.  The next
-line is 'contents:body', where body is all of the lines after the first
+line is `contents:body`, where body is all of the lines after the first
 blank line.  The optional GPG signature is `contents:signature`.  The
 first `N` lines of the message is obtained using `contents:lines=N`.
 Additionally, the trailers as interpreted by linkgit:git-interpret-trailers[1]
-are obtained as 'trailers' (or by using the historical alias
-'contents:trailers').
+are obtained as `trailers` (or by using the historical alias
+`contents:trailers`).
 
 For sorting purposes, fields with numeric values sort in numeric order
 (`objectsize`, `authordate`, `committerdate`, `creatordate`, `taggerdate`).
-- 
2.14.1.145.gb3622a4ee