Subject: [PATCH v7 0/3] Incremental rewrite of git-submodules

From: Prathamesh Chavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 18:54:12 +0530

Changes in v7:

* Instead of using cb_flags in the callback data's struct, 'flags' is used.

* Similar changes were applied to the CB_OPT_QUIET and other bits.

* The function compute_rev_name() was formatted in accordance with the "make
  style", into a compact version.

* Call to precompose_argv() in the function status_submodule() was dropped
  as the call was unnecessary.

As before you can find this series at: 
https://github.com/pratham-pc/git/commits/patch-series-1

And its build report is available at: 
https://travis-ci.org/pratham-pc/git/builds/
Branch: patch-series-1
Build #190

The above changes were based on master branch.

Another branch, similar to the above, was created, but was based
on the 'next' branch.
Complete build report of that is also available at:
https://travis-ci.org/pratham-pc/git/builds
Branch: patch-series-1-next
Build #189
The above changes are also push on github and are available at:
https://github.com/pratham-pc/git/commits/patch-series-1-next

Prathamesh Chavan (3):
  submodule--helper: introduce get_submodule_displaypath()
  submodule--helper: introduce for_each_listed_submodule()
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'status' from shell to C

 builtin/submodule--helper.c | 273 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 git-submodule.sh            |  61 +---------
 2 files changed, 257 insertions(+), 77 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.2