Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Teach Status options around showing ignored files

From: Jameson Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:34:59 -0400

Changes in v2:

Addressed review comments from the original series:

* Made fixes / simplifications suggested for documentation

* Removed test_tick from test scripts

* Merged 2 commits (as suggested)

Jameson Miller (5):
  Teach status options around showing ignored files
  Update documentation for new directory and status logic
  Add tests for git status `--ignored=matching`
  Expand support for ignored arguments on status
  Add tests around status handling of ignored arguments

 Documentation/git-status.txt                      |  21 ++-
 Documentation/technical/api-directory-listing.txt |  27 +++-
 builtin/commit.c                                  |  31 +++-
 dir.c                                             |  44 +++++-
 dir.h                                             |   3 +-
 t/t7519-ignored-mode.sh                           | 183 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 wt-status.c                                       |  11 +-
 wt-status.h                                       |   8 +-
 8 files changed, 310 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t7519-ignored-mode.sh

-- 
2.13.6