Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] status: add option to show ignored files differently

From: Jameson Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 12:05:57 -0400

The previous iteration can be found here:

https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

The main difference is to address feedback around commit organization
and wording.

Jameson Miller (4):
  status: add option to show ignored files differently
  status: report matching ignored and normal untracked
  status: document options to show matching ignored files
  status: test --ignored=matching

 Documentation/git-status.txt                      |  21 ++-
 Documentation/technical/api-directory-listing.txt |  27 +++-
 builtin/commit.c                                  |  31 +++-
 dir.c                                             |  44 +++++-
 dir.h                                             |   3 +-
 t/t7519-ignored-mode.sh                           | 183 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 wt-status.c                                       |  11 +-
 wt-status.h                                       |   8 +-
 8 files changed, 310 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t7519-ignored-mode.sh

-- 
2.13.6