Subject: [PATCH] rev-list-options.txt: use correct directional reference

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:26:37 +0200

The descriptions of the options '--parents', '--children' and
'--graph' say "see 'History Simplification' below", although the
referred section is in fact above the description of these options.

Send readers in the right direction by saying "above" instead of
"below".

Signed-off-by: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/rev-list-options.txt b/Documentation/rev-list-options.txt
index 7d860bfca..13501e155 100644
--- a/Documentation/rev-list-options.txt
+++ b/Documentation/rev-list-options.txt
@@ -799,11 +799,11 @@ endif::git-rev-list[]
 
 --parents::
 	Print also the parents of the commit (in the form "commit parent...").
-	Also enables parent rewriting, see 'History Simplification' below.
+	Also enables parent rewriting, see 'History Simplification' above.
 
 --children::
 	Print also the children of the commit (in the form "commit child...").
-	Also enables parent rewriting, see 'History Simplification' below.
+	Also enables parent rewriting, see 'History Simplification' above.
 
 ifdef::git-rev-list[]
 --timestamp::
@@ -846,7 +846,7 @@ you would get an output like this:
 	to be drawn properly.
 	Cannot be combined with `--no-walk`.
 +
-This enables parent rewriting, see 'History Simplification' below.
+This enables parent rewriting, see 'History Simplification' above.
 +
 This implies the `--topo-order` option by default, but the
 `--date-order` option may also be specified.
-- 
2.15.0.rc2.80.g094badb02