Subject: [PATCH 1/3] add: use DIFF_OPT_SET macro to set a diff flag

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:28:51 -0700

Instead of explicitly setting the 'DIFF_OPT_OVERRIDE_SUBMODULE_CONFIG'
flag, use the 'DIFF_OPT_SET' macro.

Signed-off-by: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
---
 builtin/add.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/builtin/add.c b/builtin/add.c
index a648cf4c5..b70e8a779 100644
--- a/builtin/add.c
+++ b/builtin/add.c
@@ -116,7 +116,7 @@ int add_files_to_cache(const char *prefix,
 	rev.diffopt.output_format = DIFF_FORMAT_CALLBACK;
 	rev.diffopt.format_callback = update_callback;
 	rev.diffopt.format_callback_data = &data;
-	rev.diffopt.flags |= DIFF_OPT_OVERRIDE_SUBMODULE_CONFIG;
+	DIFF_OPT_SET(&rev.diffopt, OVERRIDE_SUBMODULE_CONFIG);
 	rev.max_count = 0; /* do not compare unmerged paths with stage #2 */
 	run_diff_files(&rev, DIFF_RACY_IS_MODIFIED);
 	clear_pathspec(&rev.prune_data);
-- 
2.15.0.rc2.357.g7e34df9404-goog