Subject: [PATCH v6 0/3] Partial clone part 1: object filtering

From: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:50:11 +0000

From: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>

Here is V6 of the list-object filtering, rev-list, and pack-objects.

This is an incremental patch series to be applied on top of V5
which is already in 'next'.

This version fixes a typo, add the --no-filter option, eliminates
a couple of asserts(), and updates the documentation.

Christian Couder (1):
  list-objects-filter-options: fix 'keword' typo in comment

Jeff Hostetler (2):
  list-objects-filter-options: support --no-filter
  rev-list: support --no-filter argument

 Documentation/git-pack-objects.txt |  3 +++
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt | 15 ++++++++++-----
 builtin/rev-list.c                 |  4 ++++
 list-objects-filter-options.c      | 17 ++++++++++++++---
 list-objects-filter-options.h      |  5 ++++-
 5 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.3