Subject: [PATCH v6 09/14] fixup: connected: conditionally pass --exclude-promisor-objects to rev-list

From: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 17:02:49 +0000

From: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>

Teach connected.c to only pass --exclude-promisor-objects to rev-list when
partial clone is enabled.

Signed-off-by: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>
---
 connected.c | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/connected.c b/connected.c
index a51c01d..3a5bd67 100644
--- a/connected.c
+++ b/connected.c
@@ -56,7 +56,8 @@ int check_connected(sha1_iterate_fn fn, void *cb_data,
 	argv_array_push(&rev_list.args,"rev-list");
 	argv_array_push(&rev_list.args, "--objects");
 	argv_array_push(&rev_list.args, "--stdin");
-	argv_array_push(&rev_list.args, "--exclude-promisor-objects");
+	if (repository_format_partial_clone)
+		argv_array_push(&rev_list.args, "--exclude-promisor-objects");
 	argv_array_push(&rev_list.args, "--not");
 	argv_array_push(&rev_list.args, "--all");
 	argv_array_push(&rev_list.args, "--quiet");
-- 
2.9.3