Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] reroll of cc/skip-to-optional-val

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:30:31 -0800

I'm sending out only the last three parts, as the changes necessary
to 03/07 that incorrectly used the variant without _default() to
overwrite options->prefix should be trivally obvious.

05/07 uses the _default() variant so that the caller can react
differently to "--relative" from "--relative=" correctly.

06/07 is an update to t4045, so that the change made in 07/07
becomes readable.

07/07 updates the test to verify the change in 05/07.  I just made
sure that these tests catch it if we deliberately reintroduce the
broken version from Christian's series on top.

Junio C Hamano (3):
  diff: use skip-to-optional-val in parsing --relative
  t4045: reindent to make helpers readable
  t4045: test 'diff --relative' for real

 builtin/index-pack.c     |  11 ++---
 diff.c                   |  50 +++++++--------------
 git-compat-util.h        |  23 ++++++++++
 strbuf.c                 |  20 +++++++++
 t/t4045-diff-relative.sh | 111 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 5 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.1-480-gbc5668f98a