Subject: [PATCH 1/4] travis-ci: use 'set -x' in 'ci/*' scripts for extra tracing output

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 00:34:43 +0100

While the build logic was embedded in our '.travis.yml', Travis CI
used to produce a nice trace log including all commands executed in
those embedded scriptlets.  Since 657343a60 (travis-ci: move Travis CI
code into dedicated scripts, 2017-09-10), however, we only see the
name of the dedicated scripts, but not what those scripts are actually
doing, resulting in a less useful trace log.  A patch later in this
series will move setting environment variables from '.travis.yml' to
the 'ci/*' scripts, so not even those will be included in the trace
log.

Use 'set -x' in 'ci/lib-travisci.sh', which is sourced in most other
'ci/*' scripts, so we get trace log about the commands executed in all
of those scripts.

Signed-off-by: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
---
 ci/lib-travisci.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/ci/lib-travisci.sh b/ci/lib-travisci.sh
index ac05f1f46..a0c8ae03f 100755
--- a/ci/lib-travisci.sh
+++ b/ci/lib-travisci.sh
@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@ skip_branch_tip_with_tag () {
 
 # Set 'exit on error' for all CI scripts to let the caller know that
 # something went wrong
-set -e
+set -ex
 
 skip_branch_tip_with_tag
 
-- 
2.15.1.421.gc469ca1de