Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] Travis CI cleanups

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:54:17 +0100

This is a reroll of 'sg/travis-fixes'.

Changes since the previous round:

 - Patch 1 got updated following the discussion:

   - I went with enabling tracing executed commands everywhere,
     including the Windows build job, except where we know it causes way
     too much clutter, which is currently only
     'ci/print-test-failures.sh'.

   - Also enable this tracing in 'ci/run-linux32-build.sh', which
     doesn't source 'ci/lib-travisci.sh' as it's run inside a Docker
     container.

   - The commit message got updated accordingly, including a note about
     the Windows build job's secret token.
     I would like to get an Acked-by: from Dscho on this patch before it
     gets merged.

 - Patches 5-8 are new.  They are various fixes/cleanups unrelated to
   the Travis CI scriptification, but I don't think it's worth to have
   them in separate patch series.

SZEDER Gábor (8):
  travis-ci: use 'set -x' in select 'ci/*' scripts for extra tracing
  travis-ci: introduce a $jobname variable for 'ci/*' scripts
  travis-ci: move setting environment variables to 'ci/lib-travisci.sh'
  travis-ci: set GIT_TEST_HTTPD in 'ci/lib-travisci.sh'
  travis-ci: don't install default addon packages for the 32 bit Linux
    build
  travis-ci: don't install 'language-pack-is' package
  travis-ci: save prove state for the 32 bit Linux build
  travis-ci: only print test failures if there are test results
    available

 .travis.yml                | 28 ++++++----------------------
 ci/install-dependencies.sh |  8 +++-----
 ci/lib-travisci.sh         | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 ci/print-test-failures.sh  |  9 +++++++++
 ci/run-linux32-build.sh    |  3 +++
 ci/run-linux32-docker.sh   |  1 +
 6 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.1.429.ga000dd9c7