Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] Rest of the Travis CI fixes

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 17:35:59 +0100

These are the rest of the fixes that were in the second half of the v2
patch series but not already in 'sg/travis-fixes', which was already
merged to next, perhaps a bit prematurely.

Patch 1/4 fixes some rough edges related to tracing executed commands
according to the discussion.
Patches 2/4, 3/4 are the same as patches 5/8 and 7/8 in v2, while patch
4/4 includes the small update I sent out as v2.1 of patch 8/8.

I dropped v2's patch 6/8 (travis-ci: don't install 'language-pack-is'
package) for now: these locale-related things require more
investigation.

v2: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
v1: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

SZEDER Gábor (4):
  travis-ci: fine tune the use of 'set -x' in 'ci/*' scripts
  travis-ci: don't install default addon packages for the 32 bit Linux
    build
  travis-ci: save prove state for the 32 bit Linux build
  travis-ci: only print test failures if there are test results
    available

 .travis.yml               | 1 +
 ci/lib-travisci.sh        | 4 +++-
 ci/print-test-failures.sh | 9 +++++++++
 ci/run-linux32-build.sh   | 3 +++
 ci/run-linux32-docker.sh  | 1 +
 ci/run-windows-build.sh   | 5 +++++
 6 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.15.1.500.g54ea76cc4