Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Travis CI: check unignored build artifacts

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:02:04 +0100

Every once in a while our explicit .gitignore files get out of sync when
our build process learns to create new artifacts, but the .gitignore
files are not updated accordingly.  It was recently that we got a report
about unignored test helper executables, see 44103f419 (t/helper: ignore
everything but sources, 2017-12-12).

This short patch series teaches our Travis CI build scripts to detect
unignored build artifacts at the end of builds, in the hope to catch
these issues earlier.

These patches should go on top 'sg/travis-skip-identical-test'.  The two
patch series are conceptually independent, but would have a couple of
conflicts when applied separately and then merged together, and I don't
think it's worth carrying them in separate branches.

SZEDER Gábor (2):
  travis-ci: don't store P4 and Git LFS in the working tree
  travis-ci: check that all build artifacts are .gitignore-d

 ci/lib-travisci.sh       | 14 ++++++++++++--
 ci/run-linux32-docker.sh |  2 ++
 ci/run-tests.sh          |  2 ++
 ci/test-documentation.sh |  6 ++++++
 4 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.0.rc0.67.g3a46dbca7