Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] untracked cache bug fixes

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 20:49:23 +0000

Took me a while to get around to this. This is a replacement for the
patches Duy and I have floating around on the list so far related to
the untracked cache bugs raised recently.

Part of this has been me incorporating Duy's work and writing commit
messages etc. for him.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (3):
  dir.c: avoid stat() in valid_cached_dir()
  dir.c: fix missing dir invalidation in untracked code
  dir.c: stop ignoring opendir() error in open_cached_dir()

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (2):
  status: add a failing test showing a core.untrackedCache bug
  update-index doc: note a fixed bug in the untracked cache

 Documentation/git-update-index.txt | 16 +++++++
 dir.c                              | 33 ++++++++++-----
 t/t7063-status-untracked-cache.sh  | 87 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.1.424.g9478a66081