Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Some small fixes to merge-recursive and tests

From: Elijah Newren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 12:19:58 -0800

These three patches were the first three from
en/rename-directory-detection[1], but as Stefan suggested[2], I'm submitting
them separately as they are independent fixes.

Change from PATCHv5-rename-directory-detection:
  * Split from the rest of the series.
  * Added Stefan's Reviewed-By.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2] https://public-inbox.org/git/CAGZ79kapuEKLO4RUUPVS6_-aeBERDhjpBAtmK=[email-masked]/

Elijah Newren (3):
  Tighten and correct a few testcases for merging and cherry-picking
  merge-recursive: fix logic ordering issue
  merge-recursive: add explanation for src_entry and dst_entry

 merge-recursive.c             | 21 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 t/t3501-revert-cherry-pick.sh |  7 +++++--
 t/t7607-merge-overwrite.sh    |  5 ++++-
 3 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.2