Subject: [PATCH v1 0/2] Incremental rewrite of git-submodules

From: Prathamesh Chavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 23:27:01 +0530

The patches [1] and [2] concerning the porting of submodule
subcommands: sync and deinit were updated in accoudance with
the changes made in one of such similar portings made earlier
for submodule subcommand status[3]. Following are the changes
made:

* It was observed that the number of params increased a lot due to flags
  like quiet, recursive, cached, etc, and keeping in mind the future
  subcommand's ported functions as well, a single unsigned int called
  flags was introduced to store all of these flags, instead of having
  parameter for each one.

* To accomodate the possiblity of a direct call to the functions
  deinit_submodule() and sync_submodule(), callback functions were
  introduced.

As before you can find this series at: 
https://github.com/pratham-pc/git/commits/patch-series-2

And its build report is available at: 
https://travis-ci.org/pratham-pc/git/builds/
Branch: patch-series-2
Build #195

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
[3]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Prathamesh Chavan (2):
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'sync' from shell to C
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'deinit' from shell to C

 builtin/submodule--helper.c | 345 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 git-submodule.sh            | 112 +-------------
 2 files changed, 347 insertions(+), 110 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.2