Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] Incremental rewrite of git-submodules

From: Prathamesh Chavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 02:45:27 +0530

Changes in v3:

* For the variables: super_config_url and sub_origin_url, xstrdup() was used
  while assigning "" to them, before freeing.

* In case of the function deinit_submodule, since the orignal code doesn't die
  upon failure of the function mkdir(), printf was used instead of die_errno.

As before you can find this series at:
https://github.com/pratham-pc/git/commits/patch-series-2

And its build report is available at:
https://travis-ci.org/pratham-pc/git/builds/
Branch: patch-series-2
Build #197

Prathamesh Chavan (2):
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'sync' from shell to C
  submodule: port submodule subcommand 'deinit' from shell to C

 builtin/submodule--helper.c | 340 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 git-submodule.sh            | 112 +--------------
 2 files changed, 342 insertions(+), 110 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.1