Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Travis CI: don't run the test suite as root in the 32 bit Linux build

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:32:15 +0100

The important one is patch 4, which fixes the issue of running the test
suite as root, with a bit of sugar on top to make sure that a future
"non-root" build job can cope with a root-written cache directory from
the past.

The rest is a collection of small cleanups and improvements to make the
debugging this Docked-based build more convenient.

SZEDER Gábor (5):
  travis-ci: use 'set -x' for the commands under 'su' in the 32 bit
    Linux build
  travis-ci: use 'set -e' in the 32 bit Linux build job
  travis-ci: don't repeat the path of the cache directory
  travis-ci: don't run the test suite as root in the 32 bit Linux build
  travis-ci: don't fail if user already exists on 32 bit Linux build job

 ci/lib-travisci.sh        |  7 +++---
 ci/run-build-and-tests.sh |  2 +-
 ci/run-linux32-build.sh   | 55 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 ci/run-linux32-docker.sh  |  7 ++++--
 4 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.1.80.gc0eec9753d