Subject: [PATCH 0/7] nd/worktree-move reboot

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:53:50 +0700

This series adds two more commands "git worktree move" and "git
worktree remove" to do those things. I think I have addressed all
comments from the mail threads referenced in "What's cooking" mails. I
also added the ability to remove a worktree if its worktree area is
already deleted.

It's a big code change (I reorganized remove_worktree() a bit for
example to keep the last/new patch clean) so I'm not going to send
interdiff.

There's only one thing left that I should do, mentioned in 6/7, to
print detached HEAD before we remove a worktree. But I think if that's
a good idea, it could be done separately on top.

Big thanks to Junio for keeping this on 'pu' all this time. Must be
hard on you to resolve conflicts over and over.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (7):
  worktree.c: add validate_worktree()
  worktree.c: add update_worktree_location()
  worktree move: new command
  worktree move: accept destination as directory
  worktree move: refuse to move worktrees with submodules
  worktree remove: new command
  worktree remove: allow it when $GIT_WORK_TREE is already gone

 Documentation/git-worktree.txt         |  28 +++--
 builtin/worktree.c                     | 216 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   5 +-
 t/t2028-worktree-move.sh               |  65 ++++++++++
 worktree.c                             |  97 +++++++++++++++
 worktree.h                             |  18 +++
 6 files changed, 418 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.0.47.g3d9b0fac3a