Subject: [PATCH 02/10] t5812: add 'test_i18ngrep's missing filename parameter

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 13:37:00 +0100

The second 'test_i18ngrep' invocation in the test 'curl redirects
respect whitelist' is missing its filename parameter.  This has
remained unnoticed since its introduction in f4113cac0 (http: limit
redirection to protocol-whitelist, 2015-09-22), because it would only
cause the test to fail if Git was built with a sufficiently old
libcurl version.  The test's two ||-chained 'test_i18ngrep'
invocations are supposed to check that either one of the two patterns
is present in 'git clone's error message.  As it happens, the first
invocation covers the error message from any reasonably up-to-date
libcurl, thus the second invocation, the one without the filename
parameter, isn't executed at all.  Apparently no one has run the test
suite's httpd tests with such an old libcurl in the last 2+ years, or
at least they haven't bothered to notify us about the failed test.

Fix this by consolidating the two patterns into a single extended
regexp, eliminating the need for an ||-chained second 'test_i18ngrep'
invocation.

Signed-off-by: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
---
 t/t5812-proto-disable-http.sh | 3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/t/t5812-proto-disable-http.sh b/t/t5812-proto-disable-http.sh
index d911afd24..226a4920c 100755
--- a/t/t5812-proto-disable-http.sh
+++ b/t/t5812-proto-disable-http.sh
@@ -21,8 +21,7 @@ test_expect_success 'curl redirects respect whitelist' '
 			   GIT_SMART_HTTP=0 \
 		git clone "$HTTPD_URL/ftp-redir/repo.git" 2>stderr &&
 	{
-		test_i18ngrep "ftp.*disabled" stderr ||
-		test_i18ngrep "your curl version is too old"
+		test_i18ngrep -E "(ftp.*disabled|your curl version is too old)" stderr
 	}
 '
 
-- 
2.16.1.155.g5159265b1