Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Add "git rebase --show-patch"

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 16:30:47 +0700

v2:

- keeps --show-patch, but it's renamed to be more specific and
  hopefully less misleading. Other names I thought of were
  --show-patch-in-progress, --show-stopped-patch or
  --show-conflict-patch but they don't look as good.

  Also, since this is a long option name, I don't think length
  matters. You either go with tab completion, alias or short option
  name when you want to type it fast.

- --show-patch now uses git show instead of format-patch, this
  gives coloring for all rebase cases

- people who are not happy with --show-patch can roll their own with
  the help from the pseudo ref ORIG_COMMIT

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (3):
  am: add --show-current-patch
  rebase: add --show-current-patch
  rebase: introduce and use pseudo-ref ORIG_COMMIT

 Documentation/git-am.txt               |  6 +++-
 Documentation/git-rebase.txt           |  7 +++-
 builtin/am.c                           | 46 +++++++++++++++++++++++---
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |  8 ++---
 git-rebase--am.sh                      |  3 ++
 git-rebase--interactive.sh             |  6 ++++
 git-rebase--merge.sh                   |  5 +++
 git-rebase.sh                          |  8 ++++-
 sequencer.c                            |  3 ++
 t/t3400-rebase.sh                      | 34 +++++++++++++++++++
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh          |  8 +++++
 t/t4150-am.sh                          |  5 +++
 12 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.1.205.g271f633410