Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] diff: add --stat-with-summary (was --compact-summary)

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 20:02:19 +0700

Changes since v2 [1]:

- goes back to my original version (yay!) where the extra info
  is appended after the path name. More is described in 2/2
- --compact-summary is now renamed --stat-with-summary and implies
  --stat
- 1/2 is just a cleanup patch to make it easier to add 2/2

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (2):
  diff.c: refactor pprint_rename() to use strbuf
  diff: add --stat-with-summary

 Documentation/diff-options.txt                     |   8 ++
 diff.c                                             | 101 ++++++++++++++-------
 diff.h                                             |   1 +
 t/t4013-diff-various.sh                            |   5 +
 ...pretty_--root_--stat-with-summary_initial (new) |  12 +++
 ...tty_-R_--root_--stat-with-summary_initial (new) |  12 +++
 ...iff-tree_--stat-with-summary_initial_mode (new) |   4 +
 ...-tree_-R_--stat-with-summary_initial_mode (new) |   4 +
 8 files changed, 113 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.1.75.ga05e3333b4