Subject: [PATCH v2 1/9] t5541: add 'test_i18ngrep's missing filename parameter

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:56:48 +0100

The test 'push --no-progress silences progress but not status' runs
'test_i18ngrep' without specifying a filename parameter.  This has
remained unnoticed since its introduction in e304aeba2 (t5541: test
more combinations of --progress, 2012-05-01), because that
'test_i18ngrep' is supposed to check that the given pattern is not
present in its input, and of course it won't find that pattern if its
input is empty (as it comes from /dev/null).  This also means that
this test could miss a potential breakage of 'git push --no-progress'.

Signed-off-by: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
---
 t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh b/t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh
index d38bf32470..21340e89c9 100755
--- a/t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh
+++ b/t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh
@@ -234,7 +234,7 @@ test_expect_success TTY 'push --no-progress silences progress but not status' '
 	test_commit no-progress &&
 	test_terminal git push --no-progress >output 2>&1 &&
 	test_i18ngrep "^To http" output &&
-	test_i18ngrep ! "^Writing objects"
+	test_i18ngrep ! "^Writing objects" output
 '
 
 test_expect_success 'push --progress shows progress to non-tty' '
-- 
2.16.1.158.ge6451079d