Subject: [PATCH v5 0/2] diff: add --compact-summary (aka nd/diff-stat-with-summary)

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:09:57 +0700

... and v5 fixes the commit message of 2/2 where in v4 it still
mentions --stat-with-summary instead of --compact-summary. Sorry.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (2):
  diff.c: refactor pprint_rename() to use strbuf
  diff: add --compact-summary

 Documentation/diff-options.txt                |  8 ++
 diff.c                                        | 96 ++++++++++++-------
 diff.h                                        |  1 +
 t/t4013-diff-various.sh                       |  5 +
 ...ty_--root_--stat_--compact-summary_initial | 12 +++
 ...-R_--root_--stat_--compact-summary_initial | 12 +++
 ...tree_--stat_--compact-summary_initial_mode |  4 +
 ...e_-R_--stat_--compact-summary_initial_mode |  4 +
 8 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 t/t4013/diff.diff-tree_--pretty_--root_--stat_--compact-summary_initial
 create mode 100644 t/t4013/diff.diff-tree_--pretty_-R_--root_--stat_--compact-summary_initial
 create mode 100644 t/t4013/diff.diff-tree_--stat_--compact-summary_initial_mode
 create mode 100644 t/t4013/diff.diff-tree_-R_--stat_--compact-summary_initial_mode

-- 
2.16.1.435.g8f24da2e1a