Subject: [PATCH 0/2] wildmatch precompilation interface

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 20:35:35 +0000

My recently landed wildmatch test series was in preperation for some
more major wildmatch changes.

Here's another series that prepares for bigger changes in wildmatch,
it adds an interface to pre-compile the patterns. Right now there's no
point in doing this, and it's harmless since none of the codepaths are
that performance sensitive, but down the line this'll save us time as
we'll be able to skip re-parsing the pattern each time with a better
wildmatch backend.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (2):
  wildmatch: add interface for precompiling wildmatch() patterns
  wildmatch: use the new precompiling wildmatch()

 builtin/name-rev.c |  7 ++++++-
 builtin/replace.c  |  7 ++++---
 config.c           |  8 ++++++--
 refs.c             |  7 ++++---
 wildmatch.c        | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 wildmatch.h        | 11 +++++++++++
 6 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.1.424.g9478a66081