Subject: [PATCH 0/3] git worktree prune improvements

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 10:39:15 +0700

This is something we could do to improve the situation when a user
manually moves a worktree and not follow the update process (we have
had the first reported case [1]). Plus a bit cleanup in gc.

I think this is something we should do until we somehow make the user
aware that the worktree is broken as soon as they move a worktree
manually. But there's some more work to get there.

[1] http://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]%3E

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (3):
  gc.txt: more details about what gc does
  worktree: delete dead code
  worktree prune: improve prune logic when worktree is moved

 Documentation/git-gc.txt               | 12 ++++++++++--
 Documentation/gitrepository-layout.txt |  5 -----
 builtin/worktree.c                     | 11 +++--------
 3 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.1.435.g8f24da2e1a