Subject: [PATCH 2/3] Makefile: add a gitexecdir_relative variable

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:39:34 +0000

This variable will be e.g. "libexec/git-core" if
gitexecdir=/tmp/git/libexec/git-core is given. It'll be used by a
subsequent change.

This is stolen from the yet-to-be integrated (needs resubmission)
"Makefile: add Perl runtime prefix support" patch on the mailing
list. See
<[email-masked]> (https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/).

Signed-off-by: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
---
 Makefile | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/Makefile b/Makefile
index b2f8f2b171..ee0b6c8940 100644
--- a/Makefile
+++ b/Makefile
@@ -488,6 +488,7 @@ pathsep = :
 bindir_relative = $(patsubst $(prefix)/%,%,$(bindir))
 mandir_relative = $(patsubst $(prefix)/%,%,$(mandir))
 infodir_relative = $(patsubst $(prefix)/%,%,$(infodir))
+gitexecdir_relative = $(patsubst $(prefix)/%,%,$(gitexecdir))
 htmldir_relative = $(patsubst $(prefix)/%,%,$(htmldir))
 
 export prefix bindir sharedir sysconfdir gitwebdir perllibdir localedir
@@ -1735,6 +1736,7 @@ infodir_relative_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(infodir_relative))
 perllibdir_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(perllibdir))
 localedir_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(localedir))
 gitexecdir_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(gitexecdir))
+gitexecdir_relative_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(gitexecdir_relative))
 template_dir_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(template_dir))
 htmldir_relative_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(htmldir_relative))
 prefix_SQ = $(subst ','\'',$(prefix))
-- 
2.15.1.424.g9478a66081