Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 12/35] serve: introduce git-serve

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:27:43 -0700

On 03/14, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Brandon Williams <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Introduce git-serve, the base server for protocol version 2.
> > ...
> >  Documentation/Makefile                  |   1 +
> >  Documentation/technical/protocol-v2.txt | 174 +++++++++++++++++
> 
> asciidoc: ERROR: protocol-v2.txt: line 20: only book doctypes can contain level 0 sections
> asciidoc: ERROR: protocol-v2.txt: line 374: [blockdef-listing] missing closing delimiter
> Makefile:368: recipe for target 'technical/protocol-v2.html' failed
> 
> I'll redo today's integration cycle to see if I can move this topic
> to a late part of 'pu', so that I can at least keep the part of 'pu'
> that is beyond what is in 'next' and still usable a bit larger.  The
> bw/protocol-v2 topic has been merged immediately above the topics
> that are already in 'next' for the past week or so, but I cannot
> afford to leave the build broken for majority of merges of 'pu'.
> 

Turns out I don't know how to write properly formed asciidocs, sorry
about that.  I fixed up the docs in my series locally and I'll send out
a v5 in just a bit.

-- 
Brandon Williams