Subject: [PATCH v5 0/3] stash push -u -- <pathspec> fixes

From: Thomas Gummerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 23:21:53 +0000

Thanks again Marc for all the testing and Junio for fixing up my brown
paper bag copy-pasto.

This iteration addresses the breakage Marc noticed with the latest
version of the patches, adds some more tests, and moves all the new
tests to t3905 instead of t3903, which I just noticed exists and is a
much better match for the new tests.

Patch 1 and 3 are the same as in the previous round, Patch 2 is mostly
rewritten.  Instead of trying to avoid part of the pipeline we're
using to get rid of changes, we now are getting rid of the 'git clean'
call in the pathspec case, and use the existing pipeline to get rid of
changes in untracked files as well.  I'm not adding an interdiff,
because Patch 2 is mostly rewritten and the other two are unchanged,
so it is probably easiest to just review patch 2.

Junio C Hamano (1):
  stash: fix nonsense pipeline

Thomas Gummerer (2):
  stash push: avoid printing errors
  stash push -u: don't create empty stash

 git-stash.sh                       | 12 +++++----
 t/t3905-stash-include-untracked.sh | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.1.33.g3165b24a68