Subject: [PATCH v5] routines to generate JSON data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 21:02:32 +0000

From: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>

This is version 5 of my JSON data format routines.

This version address the uint64_t vs intmax_t formatting issues
that were discussed on the mailing list.  I removed the jw_*_int()
and jw_*_uint64() routines and replaced them with a single
jw_*_intmax() routine.

Also added a jw_release() routine similar to strbuf_release()
and fixed the indentation of sub-array when pretty printing is
enabled.

The following PR includes my WIP telemetry changes that build
upon the json-writer routines and demonstrates how they might
be used.  The first commit in this PR is this patch.

     https://github.com/jeffhostetler/git/pull/11

Jeff Hostetler (1):
  json_writer: new routines to create data in JSON format

 Makefile                    |   2 +
 json-writer.c               | 394 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 json-writer.h               |  91 +++++++
 t/helper/test-json-writer.c | 572 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t0019-json-writer.sh      | 253 ++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 1312 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 json-writer.c
 create mode 100644 json-writer.h
 create mode 100644 t/helper/test-json-writer.c
 create mode 100755 t/t0019-json-writer.sh

-- 
2.9.3