Subject: [PATCH v5 0/3] builtin/config: introduce `--default`

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 23:30:09 -0700

Hi,

Attached is the fifth re-roll of my series to add "--default" and
"--type=color" to "git config" in order to introduce a consistency
between type-specifiers and the historic "--get-color".

I have changed the following since the last series:

  - Replace exit() with die() in the case where the given "--default"
    cannot be parsed. (cc: Peff).

  - Fixed incorrectly calling "git config" in t1310. (cc: Peff).

  - Correct typesetting in Documentation (cc: Eric).

  - Perform guard checking in a negative context (cc: Eric & Peff).

  - Add notes to Documentation stating when we do and do not sanitize
    values into a ".gitconfig". (cc: Peff).

  - Remove a hunk left over during rebasing (cc: Peff).

  - Replace one last outdated reference to "--color" (cc: Peff).

Thanks as always for your review :-).

Thanks,
Taylor

Taylor Blau (3):
  builtin/config: introduce `--default`
  config.c: introduce 'git_config_color' to parse ANSI colors
  builtin/config: introduce `color` type specifier

 Documentation/git-config.txt | 11 ++++++++++
 builtin/config.c             | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 config.c                     | 10 +++++++++
 config.h                     |  1 +
 t/t1300-repo-config.sh       | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t1310-config-default.sh    | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 131 insertions(+)
 create mode 100755 t/t1310-config-default.sh

--
2.17.0