Subject: [PATCH v6 0/2] builtin/config.c: support `--type=<type>` as preferred alias for `--type`

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 23:38:46 -0700

Hi,

Here is v6 of this series. I have sent it in direct response to v4
correctly (since v5 was sent elsewhere by mistake).

It contains responses to Eric's feedback in [1].

Thanks,
Taylor

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/T/#mab6aee239c023445fd72693728b566cad5e0fc66

Taylor Blau (2):
  builtin/config.c: treat type specifiers singularly
  builtin/config.c: support `--type=<type>` as preferred alias for
    `--type`

 Documentation/git-config.txt | 73 +++++++++++++++++++---------------
 builtin/config.c             | 76 +++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 t/t1300-repo-config.sh       | 29 ++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)

--
2.17.0