Subject: [PATCH 1/6] doc: fix formatting inconsistency in githooks.txt

From: Andreas Heiduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 20:32:19 +0200

The section 'post-rewrite' in 'githooks.txt' renders only one command
using backticks (`git commit`) but the other commands using single quotes
('git-rebase'). Align this formatting to use single quotes.

Signed-off-by: Andreas Heiduk <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/githooks.txt | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/githooks.txt b/Documentation/githooks.txt
index f877f7b7cd..070e745b41 100644
--- a/Documentation/githooks.txt
+++ b/Documentation/githooks.txt
@@ -417,8 +417,8 @@ to abort.
 post-rewrite
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
-This hook is invoked by commands that rewrite commits (`git commit
---amend`, 'git-rebase'; currently 'git-filter-branch' does 'not' call
+This hook is invoked by commands that rewrite commits ('git commit
+--amend', 'git-rebase'; currently 'git-filter-branch' does 'not' call
 it!).  Its first argument denotes the command it was invoked by:
 currently one of `amend` or `rebase`.  Further command-dependent
 arguments may be passed in the future.
-- 
2.16.2