Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] Extract memory pool logic into reusable component

From: Jameson Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 18:37:53 +0000

Thank you everyone for taking the time review and provide feedback on
this patch series.

Changes from v3:

  - Based patch off of new commit, to resolve merge conflict.

  - Updated log message in 2/3 based on feedback.

  - Squashed patch from Ramsay Jones into 2/3 to fix warning from
    sparse.

  - Updated variable names in 2/3 to reflect updated usage of
    variable.

Jameson Miller (3):
  fast-import: rename mem_pool type to mp_block
  fast-import: introduce mem_pool type
  Move reusable parts of memory pool into its own file

 Makefile      |  1 +
 fast-import.c | 77 +++++++++++++----------------------------------------------
 mem-pool.c    | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 mem-pool.h    | 34 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 106 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 mem-pool.c
 create mode 100644 mem-pool.h

-- 
2.14.3