Subject: [PATCH 0/7] nd/repack-keep-pack update

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 17:26:35 +0200

This is basically a resend from the last round but rebased on
'master'. The old base results in some conflicts with packfile and oid
conversion series. This one should reduce merge conflicts on 'pu' to
trivial ones.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (7):
  t7700: have closing quote of a test at the beginning of line
  repack: add --keep-pack option
  gc: add --keep-largest-pack option
  gc: add gc.bigPackThreshold config
  gc: handle a corner case in gc.bigPackThreshold
  gc --auto: exclude base pack if not enough mem to "repack -ad"
  pack-objects: show some progress when counting kept objects

 Documentation/config.txt           |  12 +++
 Documentation/git-gc.txt           |  19 +++-
 Documentation/git-pack-objects.txt |   9 +-
 Documentation/git-repack.txt       |   9 +-
 builtin/gc.c                       | 165 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 builtin/pack-objects.c             |  83 +++++++++++----
 builtin/repack.c                   |  21 +++-
 config.mak.uname                   |   1 +
 git-compat-util.h                  |   4 +
 object-store.h                     |   1 +
 pack-objects.h                     |   2 +
 t/t6500-gc.sh                      |  32 ++++++
 t/t7700-repack.sh                  |  27 ++++-
 13 files changed, 349 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.367.g5dd2e386c3