Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] nd/repack-keep-pack update

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:36:11 +0200

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 9:47 PM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The only (trivial) issue I found in the patches themselves was that
> between 4/5 and 5/7 you're adding an empty line to config.txt in 4/7
> just to erase it in 5/7, better not to add it to begin with, but
> hopefully Junio can fix that up (if he cares).

Fixed (and is the only change in v2) in case Junio has not picked up
the last round and fixed it himself yet.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (7):
  t7700: have closing quote of a test at the beginning of line
  repack: add --keep-pack option
  gc: add --keep-largest-pack option
  gc: add gc.bigPackThreshold config
  gc: handle a corner case in gc.bigPackThreshold
  gc --auto: exclude base pack if not enough mem to "repack -ad"
  pack-objects: show some progress when counting kept objects

 Documentation/config.txt           |  12 +++
 Documentation/git-gc.txt           |  19 +++-
 Documentation/git-pack-objects.txt |   9 +-
 Documentation/git-repack.txt       |   9 +-
 builtin/gc.c                       | 165 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 builtin/pack-objects.c             |  83 +++++++++++----
 builtin/repack.c                   |  21 +++-
 config.mak.uname                   |   1 +
 git-compat-util.h                  |   4 +
 object-store.h                     |   1 +
 pack-objects.h                     |   2 +
 t/t6500-gc.sh                      |  32 ++++++
 t/t7700-repack.sh                  |  27 ++++-
 13 files changed, 349 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.367.g5dd2e386c3