Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Keep all info in command-list.txt in git binary

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 18:42:32 +0200

v2 changes

- bug fixes spotted by Eric
- keep 'git help -av' layout close to what's in git.txt
- enable pager for 'git help -av' because it's usually long
- move guide list (aka 'help -g') to command-list.txt

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  git.c: convert --list-builtins to --list-cmds=builtins
  git.c: implement --list-cmds=all and use it in git-completion.bash
  generate-cmdlist.sh: keep all information in common-cmds.h
  git.c: implement --list-cmds=porcelain
  help: add "-a --verbose" to list all commands with synopsis
  help: use command-list.txt for the source of guides

 Documentation/git-help.txt             |   4 +-
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt        |   2 +-
 Documentation/gitmodules.txt           |   2 +-
 Documentation/gitrevisions.txt         |   2 +-
 builtin/help.c                         |  39 ++----
 command-list.txt                       |   8 ++
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |  96 +--------------
 generate-cmdlist.sh                    |  65 +++++++---
 git.c                                  |  16 ++-
 help.c                                 | 163 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 help.h                                 |   4 +
 t/t0012-help.sh                        |   2 +-
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  |   4 +-
 13 files changed, 249 insertions(+), 158 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.367.g5dd2e386c3